HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Debra A. Shim, O.D., FCOVD
Board Certified Optometric Physician
VisualEyes of the Palm Beaches
451 University Blvd., Suite 102
Jupiter, FL 33458
Welcome to your family eye care center, where we pride ourselves on providing personalized, quality care for the members of your family. We are dedicated to serving you with the latest advances and treatment in vision care.
Each vision evaluation administered is customized to fit the concerns and needs of the individual. Using the latest advances and the most personalized, comprehensive vision tests, we are able to detect and evaluate early signs of vision problems that can interfere with academic achievement, sports, and on the job performance.
VisualEyes of the Palm Beaches provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations
- Fashionable Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable,gas permeable, and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of LASIK Surgery
- Pediatric Vision Therapy for Children and Teenagers
- Treatment for Children with Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems in Children, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
pediatric optometrists, pediatric ophthalmologists, school vision screenings or eye screenings, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye care, vision care, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Jupiter, Palm City, Port St. Lucie, Florida, FL
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use